Before your proposal can be finalized, you will be asked to
acknowledge all of the following requirements:
- The uploaded document complies with all the submission
- The proposal is being submitted to the correct Division(s),
Interest Group(s), or Committee(s)
- All of the participants are correctly associated with this PDW
submission, including the submitter, if applicable.
- This entire proposal is at least 4 pages and is contained in
one single document, in the following order:
- Page 1: Title page which contains:
- the Academy submission system-assigned 5 digit submission
- title of the workshop (in Title Case)
- name of primary sponsor, and a list of other sponsors who might
be interested in the workshop
- up to 250-word abstract of the workshop
- Page 2: One page explanation as to why the workshop should be
of interest to a the specified sponsor
- Page 3: One page description of the workshops
- Page(s) 4-6: 1 to 3 page overview of the workshop
- The final converted PDF was reviewed on the submission site and
is the correct version of the submission.
- As the submitter, I certify that at least one participant has
stated that s/he agrees to participate in this workshop if it is
- I understand that if this submission is accepted, all listed
participants who wish to take part in the session at the meeting
must register for the meeting. If none of the listed participants
register for the meeting then the session may be cancelled.
- I understand that the scheduling and audio visual requests are
requests only. If my proposal is accepted, the PDW Chair
will let me know whether my requests are approved.
- I understand that this submission will not be checked in,
- It fails to be 100% compliant with all submission guidelines
including the style formatting requirements.
- I fail to finalize the proposal by the deadline of
January 10, 2017 at 5:00pm ET (NY
- This PDW proposal is now complete (follows ALL Academy AND
Division/Interest Group specific instructions and
requirements) and is now ready for review.